Double Your Outdoor Living Space
- Create an under-deck drainage system for a second-story deck
- Shield the area below the deck from rain, snow, sun and other elements
- Protect 100% of the deck substructure from moisture
- Hold screws in place longer
- Easy to install
- Finish the space with utilities for Trex RainEscape Soffit Lights, ceiling fans, an entertainment center and more
- Affordably priced
- Comes with a 25-year warranty
Trex RainEscape vs. the Competition
Above the Joist SYSTEM
- Trex RainEscape is an above-the-joist deck drainage system.
- Systems installed above the joist provide 100% protection of the deck substructure from moisture penetration.
- By comparison, an under-the-joist system allows water to run through the decking boards, over the joists, and into the drainage system below.
- When the joists repeatedly get wet, they will eventually rot.
Installing Trex RainEscape is an easy 3-step process:
- Install downspouts and trough
- Staple into place
- Tape all joints and seams
THREE Tools Required
Installation requires only three tools:
- Caulk gun
- Utility knife
Add UTILITIES AND MORE
- Trex RainEscape creates a dry space beneath an elevated deck.
- Once installed, homeowners can finish the space by adding utilities for a ceiling fan, Trex RainEscape Soffit Lights, TV, gas fireplace and more.
- An under-the-joist system does not allow for the installation of utilities because the space below the joists is not dry.