Double Your Outdoor Living Space
- Create an under-deck drainage system for a second-story deck
- Shield the area below the deck from rain, snow, sun and other elements
- Protect 100% of the deck substructure from moisture
- Hold screws in place longer
Trex RainEscape vs. the Competition
Above the Joist SYSTEM
- Trex RainEscape is an above-the joist deck drainage system.
- Systems installed above the joist provide 100% protection of the deck substructure from moisture penetration.
- By comparison, an under-the-joist system allows water to run through the decking boards, over the joists and into the drainage system below.
- When the joists get repeatedly wet, they will eventually rot.
THREE Tools Required
Installation requires only three tools:
- Caulk gun
- Scissors or a utility knife
Add UTILITIES AND MORE
- Trex RainEscape creates a dry space beneath an elevated deck.
- Once installed, homeowners can finish the space by adding utilities for a ceiling fan, Trex RainEscape Soffit Lights, TV, gas fireplace and more.
- An under-the-joist system does not allow for the installation of utilities because the space below the joists is not dry.